“If I know somebody is standing there, expecting me to be there, I’ll go, but if it’s a club thing and I pay an annual fee, I’ll go for a month and then I’ll find every reason in the book not to go.” – Carol L, Waterloo
meet our professional, certified trainers…
- Bachelor of Science in Recreation Administration, 2002
- Can-Fit-Pro certified Personal Trainer Specialist since 2001
- Can-Fit-Pro certified Pre/Post Natal Specialist since 2003
- Heart Saver (A) Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario since 1995
- Greater Kitchener Waterloo Chamber of Commerce Member, Chamber Plus Member since 2004
Jason’s fitness career practically started at birth with a childhood full of athletic accomplishments.
He has competed in virtually every sport, focusing specifically on volleyball, and basketball, and in university, as a decathlete in track and field. He also competed with Team Canada as a javelin thrower and gained national rankings annually from 1998 to 2004.
After graduating with an honours Bachelor of Science, Jason worked in the fitness club industry for a number of years with great success. In 2000-2001 he was acknowledge as one of the top trainers across Canada by the club where he was employed.
Shortly after, Jason started Peak Fitness and there has been no turning back.
Quoting Droppert, “I love empowering people to make lifestyle changes; there is no better feeling for a trainer then to see a client succeed!”
Jason believes that no matter what your age or current fitness level, with his partnership, you can be the next success story.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Studies, Pre-health Professions Option, 2002
- Can-Fit-Pro certified Personal Training Specialist since 2005
- Heart Saver Plus(B) Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario since 2005
- Candidate for Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner
Bethanne worked as a Project Manager in Health Research with a focus on Health Behaviour Change. She focused on areas such as smoking cessation, physical activity and nutrition.
Bethanne also specializes in training pregnant women. Physical activity during pregnancy helps prepare the mother and baby for labour, reduces the chance of gestational diabetes, and enhances postpartum recovery.
Bethanne has a passion for health, nutrition and physical fitness. Personal training gives her the opportunity to share this enjoyment with others.
One of her personal mottos is: Look good, feel good, and have fun doing it!
- Register Holistic Nutritionist (RHN)
- CanFitPro certified Personal trainer specialist since 2011
- CanFitPro certified Fitness Instructor since 2011
- CanFitPro certified Nutrition
- Wellness Specialist since 2011
- CPR & AED certified
Margo has been active from a young age. In her middle school years, she was a starter in basketball, volleyball and soccer. She also enjoyed running. Margo participated in every gym or fitness class available; fitness is her life!
After graduating high school, Margo pursued her passion and became CanFitPro certified and began training. Here’s a quote from Jillian Michaels, one of Margo’s greatest inspirations, “it’s not about perfection, it’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens.” Margo is a trainer because she has a passion to see people grow and transform in every way. Margo has overcome serious injuries that have led to both back and elbow surgery. She is educated formerly and practically in the field of rehabilitation and is even stronger now.
In 2015, Margo took her career to the next level and enrolled in the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and graduated with honours, as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist. Nutrition goes hand and hand with exercise. Margo believes in looking at each individual being as a whole- emotionally, physically and mentally.
If you choose to book a nutrition assessment with Margo it will include:
- A 1 hour consultation to discuss health goals, diet, supplements, exercise and lifestyle.
- 4-6 week meal plan.
- Dietary recommendations and recipes to succeed.
- One on one support and assistance!
Peak Fitness is looking for certified professional trainers who are motivated, creative, knowledgeable, experienced, innovative and enthusiastic.
If you think you might have what we are looking for, please contact Peak Fitness and submit a resume and other applicable information via email or mail. Contact by phone for current opportunities and other details and become a part of an award winning team.
Peak Fitness trainers…
- are motivated, positive, and enthusiastic
- are personable, genuine, and adaptable
- have experience in the fitness field
- have OFC or Can Fit Pro, CPR, first aid
- should have a degree or other certifications related to training.